Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 7: Back Where I Come From

We learned in Sunday school,
who made the sun shine through
I know who made the moon shine too,
Back where I come from
I grew up in several small towns in my life. I'm originally from a tiny town in Alabama. We have moved to Florida, Georgia, and both Carolinas (hehehe my name!)

I was born to a twin. My daddy Mick was a twin. My mom was a girl from Tennessee. I was their first girl. And why in blazin they didn't stop after me no one knows. I apparently wasn't too bad they had 6 more after me and had two boys before me. So we are a huge family. I love them all to death.

We are named after states. Crazy but true. My mom found it fascinating.

I have awesome cool grandparents that live in the sticks on farm land. Growin in wild cotton, that's me! I love it.

My aunts and uncles on my dad's side are freaking amazing we have barn raisin's all the time.

I love all my cousins on each side of the family.

The one person that stands above the rest and who I would die for? +Hunter. This girl? She's my life. She's practically my twin. Hello our dad's are twins and we were both one month exactly apart.

I love my new family here! All of my friends have become a huge part of my life. I survive off of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment