Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 6: 30 About Me





  1. I own 34 colors of hair chalk! I do not like my constant colored some crazy shit. It's not allowed at work anyhow it's in the handbook.
  2. I'm pretty much like Uncle Si I constantly have sweet tea. If I don't it's a Dr. Pepper and if I don't have either I'm pissy. 
  3. I'm still able to get on a child's sit-n-spin, and actually spin.
  4. I still love to play kitchen, yes with fake food! Have you seen fake kitchens these days?!! No yellow, blue, and red these kids have the real deal!
  5. I like to roller skate better than blade.
  6. Ahhhh Erik Von Detten, we were married in a former life ya know. Ok maybe it just seems that way because I watched Brink so much.
  7. Dizzly Grizzly I miss you! Please come back!
  8. Most of my underwear comes from JcPenny's... Still cute and have the price of VS.
  9. Mickey and Minnie are actually my favorite Disney characters. 
  10. I brush my teeth in the shower!
  11. I was the girl on the swing that would twirl the chains up and then bring my feet up and just spin.
  12. I still love playing hopscotch
  13. I can lasso things.
  14. I won a Beer Pong championship game when I was 18... yeah 18..
  15. When I was about 5 my parents took me to my first Chinese buffet place and the lady asked me did I want some more Coke (remember they still have their accent) and I leaned over to my daddy and told him "I don't speak Chinese!" He snorted all of his food and I haven't been able to live that down yet.
  16. I have a flu purse. I hate shots and so I had to get flu shot and my daddy bought me a purse. Now anytime I get a shot or poked with a needle I get something that can fit in the purse. Lol
  17. I love talking to babies! Hunter says it's because I never grew out of being one. My dad calls me the Baby Whisperer.
  18. I am VERY very addicted to Honey Mustard.
  19. Gravy is a beverage! When I eat something with gravy it's basically Gravy and whatever.
  20. Buffet places are my favorite! I love to eat!
  21. I start my mornings off by dancing to music! Seriously you've probably heard Hunter half her life beating on the wall telling me to turn it down.
  22. I have met Luke Bryan and his wife! She's my sister. Ok fine sorority sister. <>
  23. My cowboy boots actually have mud on them and have stepped in manure before. So yeah I'm a real country girl.
  24. Dip N Dots are a must when I am in Tuscaloosa!
  25. Um yeah Dreamland BBQ? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Did I mention I love food?
  26. I get annoyed with people easily. Whining, griping, trying to change my view of something I'm basically thinking of 40 ways to cut your tongue out.
  27. My favorite old shows are I Love Lucy and Bewitched.
  28. I love reading Fanfiction.
  29. I think it should be required to say all the words to the fight song before being allowed into Bryant Denny Stadium. 
  30. I still like Kid Cuisine Meals.... I know they aren't good for me or kids but it's good and easy to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment