Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge 5: This is How You Do It




I happen to love what guys do so I decided I was going to talk about what annoys me the most about people in general or certain people. And hey if your vain please think I'm talking about you and let me know. I love those messages and statuses it gives me hope at night.

1) You act like a dude 90% of the time but you see other women getting shown respect so you try what they do while still keeping up your other facade. It don't work that way Hun.

2) Do not cut for attention I lose respect for you real quit and you won't get it back. Only if you really want to end your life and there is a lot of turmoil in your life will I understand and give you an indication I care if you cut. If you are just cutting please spare me the fact that you cut and hide it from me.

3) Lying to me is one thing. Lying to my friends (and trust me we will known) is a different story. You better think twice before you exaggerate your story or twist it so you look better.

4) Really? You can't grow balls dude and stick up to your girl to follow your dreams? And dude also you worked for that money don't let the bitch at home who says she can't work use it for her pleasure make her get out and work for what she wants trust me she will be more caution when it's her working the hours and not you.

5) And dudes please explain the Captain Morgan itch since Edwin says it's hard to explain.














No comments:

Post a Comment