Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 27: ROLL TIDE


Tailgating...

I have been doing this since I was before I born. My last couple of meals inside my mom was tailgating food. So there you go!

I love the games, the music, the food, the atmosphere, and of course the alcohol.

I love the area on the Quad.

The Quad is a large 22 acre green space at the heart of the University of Alabama’s campus. It is anchored by the President’s Mansion on the south. Most of the campus burned during the Civil War. The President’s Mansion was spared due to the efforts of the president’s wife, making it one of the oldest buildings on campus.

Seriously it might just be a square piece of land to some but to most of us wearing crimson and white and screaming about a rolling tide it means a  great deal of history to us.

Soooo during the fall on most Saturdays you can find me chowing down on the quad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment