Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 19: Nothing too Shocking Here Folks

Fully Clothed


I was told that I wasn't allowed to put being naked. Well bite me! Okay so I can stay in bad mood naked, but let's face it I feel better...

The thing that makes me feel better no matter? Going home. Seriously, I used to bitch about how I couldn't wait to get away from the tiny towns where my family was from. I used to complain that cell service sucked.

Now I embrace those things. I realize how amazing those memories stick out. Running through the fields, horseback riding, and dodging Uncle Mike's arrows. 

Hey wait I can run around naked at home! 

Well anyhow, nothing can take this place from me. I love going home to Eutaw and Tuscaloosa. I will always love it more than Huntsville. I can't get into Huntsville. Sure the Lush is close but it's the Swanky mall where there isn't anything low key at all. Let's face it that's not me these people dress like Chris and Hunter on their business days and that's just not me who wears cowgirl boots or flip flops. These people's flip flops cost $80 and mine may have cost $15 at the most. 

So take me home anytime I am stressed and a little Jack N Coke on the front porch while dancing and listening to Luke Bryan will make me so much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment