Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 18: Twin


The one smooching me gave me the most encouragement to blog. Her blog is fabulous! She is branching out into new things and I believe that is freaking awesome! I know I am not the soul blogger like she is but I like the fact she gives me encouragement to keep everyone laughing. I would be a basketcase without her in my life and she is living in a week!!! So if I seem out of sorts until August, that's why. You know because I actually talk to her every single day and I don't just come to her when I need something. So I feel I have a true right to really miss her and I will. I am not just saying that to fit in. For you see I have talked to her every single day. I haven't been selfish and only talked to her when I needed something. I have checked on her and made sure she is the best she can be. This girl will conquer whatever comes her way and for that she is not only my blogging inspiration but my life inspiration as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment