Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 12: Moving On

Dear Robert,

I was devastated the morning I woke up and found our place in ruins. You had completely destroyed our place and took what you could sale. On top of that you demolished my vehicle to the point it was not able to be fixed.

This isn't going to be long because I don't have much to say to you except that I hope soon you learn to accept yourself better. You were who I thought I would spend my life with even though I was an alcoholic because of that. I paid for your cancer treatments and everything and you just decide one more to devastate everything.

But I no longer hurt from that I've dealt with heartache since you but I also found true love. But I don't think that's thanks to you. That's probably a dark secret that I will take to my grave with me.

I hope you are doing well, because I'm not even sure if you are still alive.

xoxo,
Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment