Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 15: 15 Reasons...

I LOVE ME!

  1. I have been saved. No that doesn't make me a Saint, that makes me aware that I am forgiven.
  2. I finished and graduated college with masters and honors.
  3. I know how to get down and dirty to pearls and heels in a matter of minutes.
  4. I am independent person.
  5. I can shoot and gut a deer.
  6. I did not faint when meeting Luke Bryan.
  7. I survived a sorority.
  8. I have conquered so many of my dreams and goals through out life. 
  9. I am not scared to try new things.
  10. I can make people laugh.
  11. I am a pro at three legged races.
  12. I can do a lot of the rehearsed dances. 
  13. I have loved with my whole heart.
  14. I do not conform to statistics I make statistics.
  15. I am willing to live to live in a nudist colony! 
Hehe you all thought I was going to do this without mentioning me being naked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment