Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 2: In 10 Years

YAY NO MORE CRAZY PRESIDENT!!! Sorry I'm very excited about that and if that offends you.... Um too bad for you.

I want to be a mom by then and I should be married.

I'm not sure what I want to happen in ten years. Used to it was get a good job and see the world. I'm doing that right now for my high school list of what I wanted to do in ten years.

What do I want to have in 10 years?

A house, a running car, my friends still, kids and my health.

What do I want to look like in 10 years?

Um like I did when I was 16! Come on night cream!

What do I want to have learn in the next 10 years?

Hm this is tricky... Why Edwin was does the Captain Morgan scratch before he goes to be bed. Seriously I like your junk but I don't want to see you scratch it. I don't pop my boobs out to scratch them.

What do I want to be doing in 10 years?

Edwin, and teaching. Those are things I'll be doing. Plain and simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment