Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 1: Relationship status







My relationship status: Taken and engaged

We grew up together. He teased each other. Threw ice cream and mud at each other. We raced through the field barefoot screaming because he had a spider in a jar. He would run screaming because I had a snake.

Nothing stays the same at all. We grew up and grew apart. I moved around with my dad and he went to college. I went to college we spoke here and there but not enough to really do anything about.

Slowly with my best friend/cousin back in Alabama we started talking and talking. We fell in love. We go screaming down the road now because he has a spider in a jar. And he screams like a girl because I have a snack around me. Maybe some things do stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment